Deneb Kaitos also known Beta Ceti is a star 68 light years away from Earth, part of the constellation Cetus or Ceti (whale). It is of spectral class K 03. It is orange in color with a surface temperature of 4,900 Kelvin.
It is orbited by at 8 planets ranging from 5,216 to 76,932 kms in diameters
- Deneb Kaitos 1
- Small ball of rock .72 AUs from the star
- Deneb Kaitos 2
- Small ball of rock 1.6 AUs from the star
- Deneb Kaitos 3
- 13,000 kms in diameter, 2.4 AUs from the star, with a nickel-iron core and an atmosphere consisting primarily of hydrogen sulfide.
- Deneb Kaitos 4
- Resembles Mars in size and appearance, 5 AUs away.
- Deneb Kaitos 6
- Deneb Kaitos 5, 7-8
- Gas giants that range from 36,000 to 76,932 kms in diameter. DK8 us 35 AUs away